Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Move to the music

Hey. I am doing well here. As long as I eat I do great. It's if I am late eating a meal that it gets bad. Peter is not quite walking yet. He can take about 7-10 steps though. I think he must just like crawling, it's not like he can't walk.
Yesterday we went to the college here and heard a violin duet and then a violin/piano duet. It was really nice to hear good music. I love the violin and then when they had the violin with the piano it was even better. Peter was with us and he is so silly. During the violin duet he started bopping, like he was dancing. He is so funny to take anywhere; Peter will dance to any music, even the violin! You should see him in the supermarket. He'll be bopping to the music over the speakers. So Peter taught me to dance while I shop! I love children, they are wonderful.

Jennifer

No comments: