Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This and That

Peter wants to say a few things:
I had a breakfast and meet the teacher activity on Saturday for church and I had a good time. And I am in 6-7 year old class now and Dawn Mangum is my teacher. I will be bigger soon. I am going to build a brick house and take care of it. I am going to have toys, TV, DVD player and movies, oh and food. I will get a Christmas tree and have a car. Where is the brick house going to be? In the back yard. I can buy toys at the store and play with them when I am big and have my own money. Joe will probably live with me but Sam is going to build his own brick house in the backyard. And we'll have our own kid laptops that Grandma Clements gave us so we can go to work. We need two doors so that I have a backyard too. I will be great in my brick house that I build. I'll do good with a car driving.

I like playing with my brothers every day. Will is great fun to play with. We are going to have lots of children and lots of birthdays. The next one is going to be a girl because I like girls and because I prayed about it and my prayers always come true.

We ate breakfast. I am doing great with homeschool. I want to do reading time and make words. In math time I want to Monopoly Junior. I am going to start playing the piano by myself and Mom is going to teach me.

I got a Spiderman toys for Christmas. We opened our stockings one time and there was lots of things inside my favorite was Legos and a Slinky and I got a Transformer shirt. Sam got a slinky too and he got big Legos. He opened a present with a fire engine. I got a radio thing to use in the bath. Joe got a slinky too and he got Legos too. He got Tinker Toys. We had fun.

We have a foreign exchange student again named Phillip and we like him. (We have had 2 foreign exchange students: Andrew and now Phillip: each temporarily while they find permanent host families, it has been good to try out how it all works.) I remember Andrew coming here. We liked Andrew and hope he comes back someday and goes to his home. My favorite thing to do is play Legos. We like each other. Here is me singing Jingle Bells. And that's the end.

No comments: