Friday, October 8, 2010

Daily Life

I haven't put much on here because we have been busy with day to day things. Willy is potty training and him and Joe get into a lot of trouble making messes. One day I tried all morning to go to the park. When I had the baby fed and ready to go, then I would work on getting the rest of the kids motivated to dress and get ready. Plus there was breakfast to make and eat. By the time I had the kids ready then the baby needing feeding. Then when the baby was done eating Willy had peed his pants. Then came lunch. I felt like I couldn't get anything done! Between feeding the baby, getting kids water to drink, changing and cleaning up Will's accidents, dresses kids, making meals... I couldn't get ahead! Some days you just shake your head and wonder what got you out of bed that morning and how you ever got anything done up until this day! Life is sure up and down, and my poor memory can't always remember both so I get really wrapped up in one or the other!

That was last week, then yesterday was a bit more we at least made it to the library before disaster struck!

What a mess! My trip to the library... as I get the kids out of the car Willy tells me he is poopy so I take him in and go directly to the bathroom he got it everywhere even on his shoe, I should have taken his underwear off in the car and changed him the rest of the way in the bathroom. THEN after Will was all dressed in another outfit and cloth diaper, Joe throws up right before the lady calls us in to Spanish storytime. Luckily some Spanish friends were there to help hold the baby and start to clean it up while I rush Joe off to the bathroom to finish throwing up. I rush the kids out of the library to get Joe home and better with Peter and Sam asking WHY WHY!! Joe throws up in the bushes while I get the other kids in the car. THEN on the way home Peter has a bloody nose. So to that point I had had pee, poop, vomit, and blood. I asked Sam if he thought any bodily fluids would be leaking out of his body anytime soon. I couldn't think of anymore fluids I expected or wanted to see that day, good thing I wasn't pregnant amniotic fluid and labor would have really completed the day nicely. What a CRAZY day!Later he threw up his dinner, so today we are home resting... and cleaning!


No comments: