Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dirty Baby



Yesterday I took the kids to the park down the street. The first thing William did when I got him out of the wagon was to walk a couple steps, blop down in the dirt and begin throwing it on his arms and legs. Pretty soon Joseph began noticed that he was missing a spot so he helped throw dirt on his head. I have never seen someone that dirty! I rushed home snapped some pictures and hosed him off in the bath!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Whoa!! What a funny kid! And thank goodness for hoses and baths!

Dixie said...

Looks like he had a lot of fun!

I Love Food said...

Oh how fun! I loved when my daughters would get covered in dirt! They used to dig holes in the front yard, fill them with water, and them sit in the muddy water.