Monday, June 1, 2009
Peter the Reader
Peter has been getting better and better with reading. There is a summer reading program here with Half Price Books and if the kids read 15 minutes per day for 5 days then they each get a $3 off coupon. I checked out a set of easy readers in the Bob series from the library and the kids have been reading those. Peter is getting better and better. For a while Sam would say that it was too hard and that he couldn't read, but I think either watching Peter learning or this new incentive or who knows what.. but Sam is starting to want to learn as well. I am glad Peter and Sam have each other to learn from. They are so good for each other and the best of friends. Its been a joy watching them learn and grow. With each new skill learned there is moment of sweetest joy, similar to watching and experiencing birth. I love being a Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment