Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Update on Peter

We saw the doctor and he said that the records all say he has Spastic Diplegia, but the only way to know for certain is if Peter is tested by a neurologist. So now it will probably take about 4 months to get in, which I am just fine waiting for, and we will be able to find out once and for all if he has that or not. It seems we need to find a name for whatever ails Peter before he can get braces, which I partly understand, but partly don't. Peter still anxiously awaits getting braces, I wonder if he thinks they will be magic shoes or why he is so excited about it, I will have to ask. Whatever the case, I think Peter will need braces to help his feet, especially since he can't really move one foot much.

So look down at your feet, move them in a circle, appreciate your ability! Never take for granted that you can move freely! Count your many blessings!

No comments: