We went to the Beckman's house. They like Star Wars, Clone Wars, and Transformers like we do. We had dinner and S'mores. Then we played. They have lightsabers and they have guns and swords too. They also have helmets and one suit of armor that you can wear. Soon I'll be in Cub Scouts with the Beckmans. Matthew Beckman's mom and dad are the scout leaders. When I get older I will be in Boy Scouts with my Dad. One time when Dad took me and my brother to scouts with him, at the end we had snacks and then we went home. It was a fun time.
I have 5 teeth missing.
After we go to Ms. Christine's house (when the baby is being born) we might go to the Beckman's after. That is if Ms. Christine is busy. I like Matthew (Beckman) and his brother Sam (Beckman). Zachary had his own room. Matthew and Sam have Legos and other toys in their room. They have 3 Lego Jedi's (Yoda,Obi One, and Luke Skywalker).
Dad's going to be home a week or two when the baby is born. Mom is going to have the baby at home. We have 5 games on the computer. The Lego Indiana Jones is too hard but we can play all the other games. If we practice we'll get better and be able to play Lego Indiana Jones. I have a skateboard in the garage. If I keep riding my small one, Mom will get me a big skateboard. I love my friends at the Beckmans.
1 comment:
LOL what a sweet sweet post! :) It's fun to listen to how kids think/talk/write.
Post a Comment