I met a guy that works from home. It would be great if Chris could work from home. I wish we could all work from home. But would we really work? I think there it's a trust issue. Does the majority put in an honest days' work? We have made so many advancements as a nation and as a world. First the invention of the light bulb and now a better more efficient light bulb. Computers, IPods, laptops, cell phones, in the 10 years since leaving the country on a religious mission technology has flowed into homes. With all of these technological advancements it would seem quite reasonable that working from home would be a viable option in the future. But I think the problem lies in honesty and integrity. We need moral advancements to match our technological advancements.
Think of how different the world would be if we were all a little more honest. What is the cost of our dishonesty? If employers could trust theirs workers enough so that most could work from home, think of how different the world would be. With more people working from home there would be less people on the roads leading to less accidents and less wear and tear on the road so less road work. Working from home you would have more time, not having to wait in traffic, what would you do with an extra hour or two? With less driving your car would last longer and we would use less gas. With everyone "going green" it seems a great way to "go green" is to start with being honest. Honesty is being true to my word, where have I given my word? As a citizen of this country I have given my word to uphold it, have people forgotten that? Perhaps we should all read the constitution, how can we uphold the nation of our grandfathers if we have lost touch? I learned in school that we need to obey the law, but how can we obey the laws if we haven't read them? I can't follow rules that I don't know. Where have you given your word, and are you holding up your end? Do your part: learn the law, then follow it or get voted in to change it. Honesty is big.
Theoretically a butterfly might flap its wings making wind and that wind might effect something else and later cause a hurricane, a domino effect. What change can I make by "flapping my wings"?
Just me thinking thoughts...
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment